Cybersecurity Awareness Online Courses
With the first Chapter 01 Cybersecurity Awareness you enter the still very emerging discipline of cybersecurity in the automotive industry. This chapter is not about what a phishing email is, it’s more about cybersecurity as a new field of action for the widely interconnected value chain of the automotive industry. Starting with the secure and consistent handling of terms up to the complexity of all related measures and steps in the development project – starting with the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) to the Tier-N-Supplier and beyond.
- Learn why silo thinking and viewing “cybersecurity as an add-on” will not work now.
- Increase your awareness of threats, the far-reaching impact of hacks, data breaches, and more.
- Recognize the potential consequences for security, the product, and reputation.
- Gain an initial overview of regulatory and legal frameworks, as well as industry-specific applicable standards and regulations.
- Understand the far-reaching impact on the operation of the core business.
Finally, Chapter 01 Cybersecurity Awareness is completed with a look at the advancing evolution of technology trends around the vehicle, incorporating the specific implications for the changing cybersecurity landscape.
Who are the Cybersecurity Awareness online courses made for
From the perspective of the project
Coming from the many different perspectives of a challenging automotive development project, it seems unmanageable to acquire a holistic view of all aspects of cybersecurity. Especially when urgent specific issues are primarily in the foreground. Nevertheless, it is advisable to look at the bigger picture in order to grasp the correlations of cybersecurity holistically.
From a management perspective
Cybersecurity? That should just be taken care of, can’t be that difficult? All too often, the new dimensions of cybersecurity in the automotive development context are associated with prejudices. Cybersecurity is seen as being associated with costs. But it is also an investment. Today, cybersecurity and its systematic implementation must be understood as one of the most important factors influencing the core business. Having a holistic overview sets the foundation for this.